Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Viviana's Vintage Sewing Birthday Party

This weekend we celebrated Viviana's 9th birthday. My sister did an amazing job with the vintage sewing theme.
She made a yellow butter cake with whipped chocolate fudge

and these amazing mini strawberry cupcakes with fresh strawberry frosting




My dad made the doll furniture.  What a cute idea for displaying these delicious treats!

I brought this goat cheese and caramelized vegetables quiche
(printable recipe)
Lace goodie bags.  Each guest received a handmade friendship bracelet that Viviana made.

I'm so proud of Viviana, she baked and decorated these cookies all by herself

and also made these little framed guest place cards!


Oh! She is growing so fast!  She loves to bake and sew.  I couldn't have asked for a more perfect niece.

Happy birthday, my princess.  I love you!!  God bless you.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment